1. Domestic: USPS First Class (13 oz. or less) 4-10 days, Priority Mail (2-3 days).
2. Made-to-order items typically take 1 - 4 weeks for completion, depending on the season and the item(s) ordered. Large orders may take longer.
3. Ready to ship items will be shipped in 3-5 business days from time of payment confirmation.
4. Tracking information available upon request. If you require insurance on your package, please contact me prior to purchase
Sorry, No Refunds. Exchanges may be arranged within *5 days* after you receiving your item(s).
I take great pride in my designs and in my customer service. I am confident that you will be pleased with your purchase. However, if you are not satisfied, please contact me WITHIN 5 BUSINESS days of receiving your order (Allisonbuller@yahoo.com) and I will be happy to arrange an exchange for another item and/or size.
* If I have made a mistake with your order I will replace or exchange it for another KED item.
1. DAMAGE DUE TO NORMAL WEAR AND TEAR, SUCH AS STAINS OR RIPS IN FABRIC, I, THE SELLER, WILL NOT BE HELD RESPONSIBLE FOR AND WILL NOT ACCEPT BACK FOR AN EXCHANGE.
2. DAMAGED DURING SHIPPING - Please note: I, THE SELLER, AM NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR DAMAGED OR LOST PACKAGES ONCE THEY HAVE LEFT MY PRESENCE AND HAVE BEEN SHIPPED TO MY BUYER(S).
If any constructional malfunctions occur (i.e. elastic pops, seams undo, stitching in hem comes out), send it back to me repair at no charge within the first 30 days. Shipping fees will be paid for by seller.
All of my pieces are designed and hand stitched here in the USA. All seams are professionally finished and reinforced to ensure years of enjoyment.
* ADDITIONAL INFORMATION:
1. The designer fabrics I use have NOT been pre-washed due to allergies in some children. Some shrinking will occur, especially if washed and dried with heat. I am NOT responsible for shrinkage.
2. Like with any fine garment, care is very important. For the absolute best results wash in cold/warm water (inside out), gentle cycle, and lay flat or hang dry (warm iron if needed)..these instructions are also noted on my inside garment tags.
3. My studio is a smoke-free enviorment.
4. All seams are serged and top stitching is used where appropriate.
5. Please kindly note that all items that are embellished with buttons and/or Swarovski crystals pose a potential hazard for young children and are intended for decorative purposes ONLY! There is a risk that these crystals/buttons become detached at any time and can be dangerous if swallowed or ingested, even though all have been fastened securely. I recommend that my products are used only under adult supervision. Not intended for sleepwear.